Me Bill Me Bill

BEAUTIFUL.

Not much more to it. Great story, i love it.

Choose your Poison! Choose your Poison!

Funny

I gave this a seven because without much on the windows side it seems a bit uneven.

Pretty fun though

Flee's Clock Day07' Movie Flee's Clock Day07' Movie

Nothing original

or funny, the joke was way to easy.

Flee responds:

Nah.

Bill Murray is suicidical Bill Murray is suicidical

It was okay

I appreciate you using my music. But there was one problem the alarm clock sound effect was way to loud, and since that part looped it made the flash nearly unwatchable beyond that part. But besides that everything was solid. Keep it up.

Ike-Mike responds:

Yes, I know the alarm clock sound was loud but you know that alarm clocks ARE supposed to be loud and annoying. ;)

The Horror The Horror

LMAO!

I dont know why, but this was halarious.

SS/CC I Am The Walrus SS/CC I Am The Walrus

Swell, indeed

wow, i havent seen anything like this before, GENOIUS!!! This is one of the best looking flashs i've ever seen.

Da Man Da Man

Damn good

This Really surprized me BUT. It was a little too long, And The girl seemed a little off Graphical wise. Beside that it was pretty good i gave the graphics a nine because the girl looked a little off. Anyways this was awsome work on the writing next time it seemed a little boring good though.

3/5

Tribute For Lucky Tribute For Lucky

i liked it

What i really liked was the music it was well chosen, also sorry what happened to your dog. :'(

Splinter Stick Cell Splinter Stick Cell

Splinter cell....

More like matrix, if you going to make a splinter cell movie it has to be at a slower pace. Considering he's a spy, this was more like matrix than splinter cell.

War (Fragment) War (Fragment)

pretty good

I liked the look of this one

keep it up