Blergo Beats 2 Blergo Beats 2

this is nice

i recreated a flaming lips bassline in the song. pretty fun.

great job

FL Studio Basics Tutorial FL Studio Basics Tutorial

Damn Good

Explains the basics pretty well, I actually wish I had this when I first started off with Fl studio. lol

DoomyCheese responds:

Alright! First review for my first flash submission and it's a darned good one! I'm glad you liked it! :D

Bird Ace Bird Ace

good

But the clicking seems more like a chore in this game, it should be a little easier. Like if you stop clicking for one second theres no way to get back up. Beside that this is a preety solid game.

Fish Hooker Fish Hooker

pretty good

I liked the fishing part of the game, its just it was too easy for anyone to get addicted to it.

Wake330 responds:

Hmm, yeah. Some people may find it addicting some might not. Did you check out any of the modes? If not, the lightning round can get pretty crazy.

Thanks for the review

K

it was allright nothing speacial i mean its has good no GREAT phyics 3/5

Pok├ęball Blitz Pok├ęball Blitz

great but

the use of the arrow keys were not so accuraret as it should have been the background should have changed at every level diffent music tracks and that pretty much everything worng. keep at it and improve

Magnetism Magnetism

really sweet

intellentgey put together something i could never do but i dont have flash, so its hard not that hard 8/10 hard its a cool game but no attn span so i diped out on level 4

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

DAMN

i have no words for this

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

well it like super mario 64

because you have to get stars to get to the next level the sound was great allthough i thought the jump botton was like he jumped 2wo much or far it was a good game though.